This unique six-week chronic pain self-management program is adaptable to accommodate patient’s limitations.
- Provides an overview of the pain system and that pain is changeable by winding down the nervous system.
- Tools and techniques for managing chronic pain, depression and anxiety including gentle movement, mindfulness and deep relaxation.
- Discusses the impact of lifestyle, stress and diet on pain levels.
- Explains the importance of the mind body connection and its role in the pain cycle.
- Teaches techniques for maintaining energy levels and managing pain symptoms.
- Empowers participants to reclaim responsibility for their well-being.
For more information, call (541) 210-1952
Or visit www.breakingfreeofchronicpain.com